[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Community - Entertainment - Business • View topic - Free Online NFL Super Bowl Squares Scripts

Free Online NFL Super Bowl Squares Scripts

Have fun with our free scripts...

Free Online NFL Super Bowl Squares Scripts

Postby admin » Mon Jan 02, 2006 9:01 pm

I have been search each year for a simple SuperBowl Scripts to use for my office and my friends, but none exists. So I wrote one and used last year. I revised it this year and decided to release it under GPL. The scripts still need some improvement in future releases, but it's fully functional as it.

Let me know how you like this scripts! and where the scripts is being used.

Don't forget to this script at

If you revise this script, please send me a copy.

Have fun and good luck
Last edited by admin on Tue Nov 28, 2006 6:03 pm, edited 6 times in total.
admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Wed Jan 11, 2006 10:25 am

What version of mySQL are you using? Does the error occurs during the import of the database? If so, then you have the same problem I recently encounter with my database at work.

My script was written using the newer version of mySQL (4.1). The older version use the word "Type" instead of "ENGINE". Use a text editor and change make the change in the "superbowl.sql" file then you should be set.

Let me know if that work.
admin
Site Admin

Postby Legendary » Thu Jan 12, 2006 12:25 am

Could you have a "bad" VNSB_data.sql file?
Check to make sure the coma is NOT present after the ('sb_date'). see below:
"... PRIMARY KEY (`sb_date`),"

Hope that help... or may you should try to download it again.
Legendary

typo in VNSB_database.sql

Postby admin » Fri Jan 13, 2006 5:38 pm

Sorry,

After closely examing and re-installing the script myself, I noticed there are a few typo in the VNSB_database.sql file. It's now corrected and working fine for me.

Please download the new package and let me know if there is any other problem.

Admin
admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Tue Jan 17, 2006 10:40 am

YES, you can make the change easily in the "VNSB_settings" table in your mySQL database. This is also where you would make changes to all other parameters, like admin email and password...

Enjoy
admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Thu Jan 19, 2006 6:14 pm

Thanks, It works great for our office.

What version of mySQL are you using? Look at the previous posts if you are using the older version of mySQL.

I assum that you have full access to create database and table for your mySQL
admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Fri Jan 20, 2006 2:21 pm

admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Tue Jan 24, 2006 11:10 am

Sound like you have problem with accessing rights to your mySQL database. If you look at the code you will notice the error message you see only occur when it can not open/access to your mySQL.

Did you make the changes in the config.inc.php with all the mySQL information and change the file name to config.php?

You can see the real live one that I am running for my office at

Hope that help
admin
Site Admin

Next

Return to Free PHP/mySQL Scripts