[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Community - Entertainment - Business • View topic - Bugs reports

Bugs reports

Have fun with our free scripts...

Bugs reports

Postby admin » Thu Jan 26, 2006 6:55 pm

If you download our scripts from sourceforge.net before 1/28/06, then your database might be incomplete.

"EMAIL" was left out in the VNSB_squares.

Try to download it again from sourceforge.ent or from our site directly.
admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Wed Feb 01, 2006 11:09 am

Something must be seriously wrong. Did you make any changes to to scripts beside the config.php file?

The admin username and password are NOT hardcoded. Boths are coming from the VNSB_settings database. I can't see how it could response to the username and password that is not there.

I don't know the answer without seeing your code and database. Can you create some dummy database value and let me see it?
admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Wed Feb 01, 2006 2:28 pm

I think your email server has a long build-in delay. other than that, everything is working, rights? try to confirm and/or release the selected squares to finalize your installtion.

I did recieve the notification email after sign up for a square from your site
admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Wed Feb 01, 2006 2:49 pm

Yes, I got your conrmation email. You should change the website location of the email in the thankyou.php to reflect your website location instead of mine.

don't forget to rate it at hotscripts. You can find the link here
www.vnlisting.com/freescripts.php

enjoy and good luck
admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Wed Feb 01, 2006 6:09 pm

Thank you for the rating.

I'm a basketball fan and don't understand about the pool to create one :D

But I will improve this script for next year... perhalf you can help me with this script for next year.
admin
Site Admin

Return to Free PHP/mySQL Scripts