[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Community - Entertainment - Business • View topic - Image Copying

Image Copying

Anything relates to the WWW and web development

Image Copying

Postby kienlong » Tue Jun 14, 2005 8:20 pm

I am creating a website that includes a lot of pictures. Could someone show me how to block image copying from my website? This will prevent people from copy pictures from my website.

Thanks
kienlong

Postby vnlisting » Tue Jun 14, 2005 8:22 pm

What is your URL? would like to trade links with us?

If some one who real know about website, there no ways to prevent them from copying your images that I know of. But you can prevent discourage them, by using a jave scripts to pop-up a warning message when they right click on your images. Try to right click on anything on this site and see.
vnlisting

Postby admin » Tue Jun 14, 2005 8:22 pm

In one word - NO. That's the nature of the web.
You can put a water mark in your image to claim your right. Also you can use "anti-leech" to prevent people link your images and use as their own.
admin
Site Admin

Postby kienlong » Tue Jun 14, 2005 8:23 pm

Thank you all for your help. I like the idea of using the watermark on the picture. I have no idea how to do it yet. But I think I can figure it out.
kienlong

Return to Website